Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Just..... ODD!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, this is one of the weirder things I've ever run across online. Not sure if she ever hits bottom (she's been falling for at least 5 minutes now), but you can change her direction with your mouse. Just.... odd. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    she never does. someone posted it a while back and I couldnt stop bouncing her off the balls. every time I'd see the post I'd have to do it again. I sure as hell never got her to hit bottom

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Haha, yeah someone posted that on here before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Haha, yeah someone posted that on here before.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well excuse the Hell out of me! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    JK of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Do we know for a fact she never hits? 'Cause now I can't just close it.... I wanna know if she hits. 16 minutes and counting! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did about 30 minutes and never got her to hit

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    I did about 30 minutes and never got her to hit
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll take that as "fact"! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it drove me nuts too that she never hit

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is hypnotic. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    lol, it hooked me hard! I'm not even gonna try again because I know I wont stop for a long time!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the........ that's some weird shit. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •